We can help you buy property in Kharghar, be it a residential flat or a shop. Sarayu Real Estate agency will ensure that you get the most desired property and a hassle-free experience while buying a property.
Since 2004, Sarayu Real Estate Consultancy holds wise and experienced real estate agent in Kharghar. Over the past 20 years, Sarayu Real Estate is a one-of-its-kind real estate consultancy in Kharghar and Navi Mumbai. Besides rent property, we also deal in sales of all properties, including studio apartments, flats, bungalows, shops, commercial areas, and more.
Buying property or a home necessitates a significant amount of effort and time. Following this step-by-step guide, however, will make the process go more smoothly for you. This guide could serve as a checklist for you to use in the process, giving you trust in your decision.
Keep on reading to know more about, the factors you should consider before you Buy Property in Kharghar:
1. Find the Right Real Estate Agent
The first person you can recruit is a property agent, who will be an important partner in your property buying process. Look for an agent who is proficient and experienced in the areas you're interested in. Our real estate agents have a thorough understanding of the current market. Their knowledge of the site and surroundings and the home-buying process in general, combined with negotiating skills, can be extremely beneficial to you as a buyer.
2. Fixing a Budget
The property's price is a critical factor. You should know that there are extra overhead costs in addition to the property cost. Stamp duty, legal fees, brokerage fees, property tax, and other charges are included. Determine how you plan to invest in property. Select the properties that our real estate agents have shortlisted. Start evaluating their value concerning these properties' sale prices. If you've found a home or property that suits your budget, start looking for a bank that provides a low-interest rate on a home loan.
3. Find the Potential Property
When recruited, our agent will be your partner from the start of the process. Start looking at possible property options in the areas of your choice with our agent. Make sure the properties you select meet your list of essential property or home-buying criteria. Figure out your expectations from your homes, such as amenities, features, and specifications. Begin touring these properties and eliminate those that don't meet any of the criteria you're looking for in a house. Make a list of everything you saw in each property, and take their pictures and videos. Sit down and combine all of these into a shortlist.
4. Legal diligence
Ensure that the developer or seller has the property's title, whether you're purchasing a primary or secondary property. If the property is part of a housing community, learn everything you can about their occupancy and safety certificates. A legal specialist will be required to read the agreement and manage other legal formalities as part of the home-buying process. Our team will help you in every step of buying property, especially in legal diligence, to minimize future risks.
5. Loan process
The property buyer would be required to send all of the financial documentation to the bank. The buyer will be eligible for the new loan until the bank is fully satisfied with the buyer's repayment potential. This option necessitates repeating the entire loan process, with all associated paperwork submissions and approvals.
6. Registration of Property
Our team will assist you throughout from buying property to registering it. To speed up the process, our agents with the seller will transfer the required documents to the Sub-Registrar of Assurances, whose jurisdiction includes the land. To register the papers, both the seller and the buyer's designated signatories must be present, as well as two witnesses.
Before You Sign any Legal documents of the property, think about the following:
- Check the project's sanction plan to ensure that the construction is accepted and completely legal.
- Verify that the building bye-laws are valid in the relevant region and that the seller has not broken any of them.
- Don't forget to obtain no-objection certificates (NOCs) from the authorities in charge of water, power, and land ceilings.
- Ensure that the property or house is clear of any encumbrances.
- Understand how to make a bill. Payment trends differ by the developer, and in the case of a resale house, the homebuyer is required to pay a down payment of a certain percentage of the property.
- On the other hand, there are three forms of payment plans available for an under-construction property:
- Time-linked, under which a buyer is required to pay at predetermined intervals regardless of construction progress; down payment.
- The buyer must pay a portion of the purchase price up front and the rest in instalments.
- The Flexi plan is a mix of both construction-linked plan and down payment plan where the buyer pays 10% at the time of booking and the remaining in a fixed period.
- Fix your home loan after you've chosen your payment plan. Gather all of your land, income, and tax-related documentation in one location and apply for a home loan as soon as possible.
- After you've paid the booking fee, make sure you get an allotment letter with all of the pertinent information, such as your flat number, height, land, and any additional fees.
- The developer/seller and the buyer must sign a selling agreement. The buyer is the property's legal owner. Recheck the deed to ensure that all of your home's requirements are right.
- After completing all of the necessary formalities, the last and final move is to take possession of your house.
- It's now up to you to file the selling deed with the local authority to get the property registered in your name.
If you want to buy property in Kharghar or Navi Mumbai, get in touch with us at +919820610870 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.